Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Overview of Hilton Kota Kinabalu
Hilton Kota Kinabalu, situated in the Asia City district, is just 15 drive away from Kota Kinabalu International Airport. It is accessible to many attraction places and central business district, including Malaysia's first World Heritage Site, Mount Kinabalu and KK cruises which pass along Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park.
Room & Facilities
Hilton Kota Kinabalu serves you the latest technology including automatic entry lighting, motion sensors lighting, as well as digital guest service directory and room service menu installed in a 48-inch IPTV. Discover more of our rooms and facilities to choose for the right place that suits you most.
Food & Beverage
Rooftop Poolside Bar & Grill
The Rooftop restaurant offers light and healthy dishes using only fresh local seafood and imported meats, accompanied by our wide selection of international wines to satisfy even the most discerning connoisseurs.
Located at Level 11, Opens Daily from 12.00pm to 11.00pm
Urban Kitchen is an all-day dining restaurant embracing an open kitchen concept where you can witness the preparation of globally inspired dishes ranging from local specialities to western favourites.
Located at Ground Floor, Opens Daily from 6.30am to 10.30pm
For those who wish to take on a light breakfast, snacks, take-away cakes, pastries and drinks, make sure to visit our Zest Cafe offering fresh local delicacies.
Located at Lobby, Opens Daily from 6.30am to 10.00pm
This lounge aims to provide an ultimate relaxation and enjoyment for our valued guests. Breakout lounge offers you contemporary entertainment accompanied by wide variety of refreshments and high quality service.
Located at Level 1, Opens Daily from 4.00pm to 12.00am
Food and Beverages
For the kids
Not Inclusive Of
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian to be paid at the hotel.
- High season surcharge is applicable at MYR 195 per room per night
Third person with extra bed and breakfast
- Third Person (12 years old above) sharing room with extra bed and breakfast is chargeable at MYR 155 per bed per night.
- Children the age of 0 - 5 years old are free of charge, from 6 - 11 years old are charged at 50% off adult's rate
- Additional breakfast is chargeable at MYR 90 for adult and MYR 45 for children aged 6 - 11 years old.
- Price include breakfast
- Extra Bed is not available for Guest Room, Deluxe Room and Executive Room.