Manukan Island Resort
Pulau Manukan Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, Manukan Island, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia 88000View map
Overview of Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges
A 15-minute boat ride away lies a cluster of islands surrounded by teal blue seas on which Manukan Island Resort rests. With chalets surrounded by tropical jungles and an incredible view of the South China Sea, you will feel as if you have entered paradise. The resort offers a variety of activities for you to enjoy such as snorkelling, scuba diving, and parasailing with equipments provided at a fee.
Room and Facilities
Manukan Island Resort offers guests 4 types of rooms, each of which lies comfortably surrounded by lush jungles and located a walk away from the beach. The chalets all boast finely decorated interiors designed with comfort in mind and makes them the perfect choice for a weekend hideaway.
Meeting and Events
With the panoramic view of South China Sea and a spectacular sunset, Manukan Island Resort by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges is also ideal for small to medium-sized meeting groups. Manukan Island Resort offers an elegant backdrop for romance and celebration with exceptional personal service and the finest cuisine in the South Pacific.
Food and Beverages
There are two restaurants guests can choose to dine at, P'rahu Restaurant and Island Coffee House & BBQ Lunch. Whether you're in the mood for fresh seafood or just looking to unwind with a cocktail, both restaurants offer the best of all cuisines.
P'rahu Restaurant, and Island Coffee House & BBQ Lunch
Opens Daily from 7.30am to 10am, 12pm to 2.30pm (BBQ Lunch)
For the kids
Food and Beverages
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Service
Not Inclusive Of
Fees & Charges
Select your stay date
Please select the time period of your stay.
Select Room Option and Local Operator
Please select your room option and preferred local operator to help with your booking.
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- Additional Person (Adult)Third Person sharing room is chargeable at MYR 250 for the 2D1N Package arrangement.
- The maximum number of additional adult allowed to stay in this villa is 1.
- Extended night charges will be imposed
- Sabah Parks Entrance Fees applies per person and must be paid upon check-in.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.