Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Overview of Ming Garden Hotel and Residence
Ming Garden Hotel & Residences is located close to the heart of Kota Kinabalu, ideal for urban explorers to explore all the city has to offer. The hotel is also convenient for travellers who want easy access to amenities such as the hospital, major shopping malls and local city attractions, all of which are an easy walking distance away.
Room and Facilities
Ming Garden Hotel & Residences features 600 well-maintained rooms, suites, and service residences, allowing guests to have peace and quiet with privacy. All rooms are readily equipped with high speed WiFi access so guests need not worry about keeping up with business matters or keeping in touch with loved ones. Guests can also take advantage of the recreational facilities offered by the hotel, whether it be keeping fit at the fitness centre or massaging your worries away at the spa.
Meeting and Events
Hosting a successful event is equally as important as having a comfortable room. Ming Garden Hotel & Residences features a Grand Ballroom, three meeting rooms and a dedicated boardroom making the hotel ideal for hosting gala, corporate or special events.
Food and Beverages
Golden Dew Bistro
The eclectic and contemporary Golden Dew Bistro serves a variety of specialty dishes from Asian, Western, and even Sabahan cuisines. Guests can also enjoy a live kitchen show where chefs put on display their skills. Guests can decide to order from the a la carte menu or browse through the many selections buffet style.
Located at Level 1, Opens Daily from 6.30am to 10.30pm
The floor-to-ceiling Rosewood Lounge boasts two storeys of calming ambience, where guests can treat themselves to the lounge's fresh Arabic Coffee as well as English Tea. Combined with the lulling sounds of live music, guests need just sit back and relax.
Located at Level 1, Opens daily from 10.00am to 12.00am
If you're looking to dance the night away, then Sparks Live is the place for you. Put on your dancing shoes and shake your worries off to the latest hits!
Located at Level 1, Opens Daily from 6:00pm to 1:00am (Monday to Friday) and 6:00pm to 2:00am (Saturday, Sunday and Eve of Public Holiday
The Rainforest Atrium offers guests a place to dine and also a place to host events. The decor of the restaurant reflects our beautiful state, Sabah, from the green flora decor to the fountain centrepiece resembling the soothing sounds of a waterfall.
Located at Level 1, Opens Daily from 11.am to 8.00pm
The Pool Bar is an all-in-one dining venue where guests can relax and unwind with friends or host special events. Guests can choose from a range of beverages and snacks. The bar is also located right by the pool, allowing the sun's natural light to filter through thus giving the venue its open, airy ambience.
Location at Level 4, Opens Daily from 6:30am to 9:00pm
Food and Beverages
For the kids
Not Inclusive Of
Fees & Charges
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- High season charge is applicable at MYR 100 per room per night
Third person with extra bed and breakfast
- A Maximum two (02) adults are permitted to share one room in the existing bedding.
- Third Person sharing room (extra bed with breakfast) is chargable at:
- MYR 100 for Superior and Deluxe Room categories.
- MYR 100 for Premier and Executive Suite room categories.
- Daily Buffet breakfast is served at Golden Dew Bistro.
- Additional Breakfast can be purchased at:
- MYR 55 forAdult and MYR 28 for Child aged between 5 - 12 years old.
- Complimentary for Child (4 years old and below) when accompanied by paying parents.
- The following combinations apply under sharing basis using existing bedding:
- 2 Adults with 2 Children aged 4 years or
- 1 Adult with 3 Children aged 4 years and below
- Maximum 2 children aged 4 years and below will enjoy complimentary buffet meals when accompany by both parents who are dining from the buffet.