Kinabalu Park HQ (1,585 metres) Mount Kinabalu area, Sabah, Malaysia.View map
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (91.7km)
Overview of Rock Hostel
Rock Hostel is situated at Kinabalu Park. Malaysia's first world heritage site designated by UNESCO, housing more than 5000 vascular plant and 90 lowland mammal species. At a high altitude of 1,585m above sea level, Kinabalu Park is renowned for its cool climate resulting in an unrivalled ecological system that cannot be found elsewhere between the Himalayas and New Guinea.
Room and Facilities
Rock Hostel at Kinabalu Park provides a budget accommodation with a range of selection from basic dormitory room equipped with 20 bunk beds or twin shared bedroom. Rock Hostel is a perfect place for backpacker, friends and couples aimed to seek comfort.
Food and Beverages
The Liwagu Restaurant and Balsam Café provide open concept dining places surrounded by greeneries and are just within walking distance from the lodge serving both local and western cuisines. Guests could enjoy a meal amidst the cool breeze while admiring the magnificent view of Mt Kinabalu.
Opening Hours: 8.00am to 9.30pm
Opening Hours: 6.30am to 9.00pm
Food and Beverages
Not Inclusive Of
Fees & Charges
Select your stay date
Please select the time period of your stay.
Select Room Option and Local Operator
Please select your room option and preferred local operator to help with your booking.
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- Rate quoted for Rock Hostel is based on 1 Dormitory Bed for 1 Person.
- Rate quoted for Rock Twin Share is based on 1 Twin-share room for 2 Persons.
- Rates quoted are inclusive of buffet breakfast at Balsam Café (Kinabalu Park).
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.