Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa
3 Restaurants & 3 Bars
Kota Kinabalu City
No. 20, Jalan Aru, Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.View map
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (1.7km)
Overview of Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa
An award-winning resort provides you a luxury 5-star accommodation complete with exclusive amenities and fascinating view of Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park. Due to its strategic location, Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort offers guests both luxury and convenience, making it an ideal place for couple, family or business traveller.
Room & Facilities
Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa offers 492 luxurious rooms and suites spread over the two wings, the Kinabalu Wing and the Tanjung Wing. Every guest rooms are designed using combination of traditional and contemporary style boasting memorable view of South China Sea and Mount Kinabalu.
The resort provides vast variety of recreational activities, including private beach, tennis courts, a golf course, leisure centre, fitness centre and a kids club. Sit back and enjoy Sabah’s panoramic sunset at the iconic Sunset Bar.
Food & Beverages
Enjoy some of Kota Kinabalu’s best dining at Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa, where you will find a range of culinary options such as traditional Chinese favourites at Shang Palace, as well as the one-of-a-kind barbeque dining experience at Coco-Joe's Bar & Grill, an engaging culinary and cultural performance that pays tribute to Borneo’s fascinating heritage.
Lounge and Bars
Borneo Lounge & Bar in the lobby is an all-day spot to meet and relax or catch the sunset and a cool cocktail at Sunset Bar. Kota Kinabalu’s iconic beach bar perched on the edge of the South China Sea. Not your ordinary bar, satisfy your sweet tooth and dessert cravings at Cool Box ice-cream bar our version of the ultimate children’s paradise.
For the kids
Food and Beverages
Not Inclusive Of
Fees & Charges
Select your stay date
Please select the time period of your stay.
Select Room Option and Local Operator
Please select your room option and preferred local operator to help with your booking.
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- High season surcharge is applicable
Third person with extra bed and breakfast
- Third Person sharing room (extra bed with Breakfast) is chargeable at MYR 210 per bed per night.
- Additional breakfast at Cafe Tatu at MYR 100 per adult and MYR 50 per child (Under 12 years old).
- Children below 12 years old receive a complementary extra bed when accompanied by a paying parent.
- Children from 0 - 5 years old (Under 6) enjoy a free buffet when accompanied by paying parents; up to a maximum of 1 unit per room.
- Children above 04 years old and below 12 years old enjoy complimentary entry to kids club during the hours of operation.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.