Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort
Pulau Sipadan 91000 Pulau Sipadan MalaysiaView map
Tawau Airport (89km)
Overview of Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort
Strategically located near Sipadan Island, Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort provides you a unique luxurious “Water Village” experience built above the shallow water over the sandbanks of the Ligitan reefs. Take a few minutes boat ride to discover this elegant dive resort tucked in the middle of the ocean. Guests may choose to sign up for their in-house activities including, diving, snorkeling and kayaking or just relax around at the sitting area, sip on your favourite drinks and witness the blazing tropical sunset just in front of your eyes.
Room & Facilities
Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort offers 50 luxurious and spacious chalets, each elegantly decorated with wooden structure equipped with attached bathroom and private huge balconies, a perfect spot to work on your suntan while watching colourful fishes just a few feet below you. The private space provided is ideal for honeymoon and quiet getaway.
Food & Beverages
Take a walk to the terraced, open central restaurant where all of your delicious meals will be served in a buffet style.
Opens Daily for Breakfast 7.00am to 10.30am, Lunch 12.30pm to 2.30pm & Dinner 7.00pm to 8.30pm.
Food and Beverages
Select your stay date
Please select the time period of your stay.
Select Room Option and Local Operator
Please select your room option and preferred local operator to help with your booking.
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Additional 10% charge is applicable during high season.
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- Complimentary internet connection is available in all public areas but do note that the speed might be slower than the average connection.
- It is strongly advisable for you to arrive at Tawau Airport before 14:00pm to ensure a safe boat transfer during the day.
- Children from 1-3 years old will be charged 10% from adult rates when accompanied by paying adults and sharing bed
- Children from 4-12 years old will be charged 50% from adult rates when accompanied by paying adult and one extra bed will be provided for selected room.
- Guests bringing their own carbonated or alcoholic drinks will be imposed MYR80 per carton to be paid upon arrival.
- Buffet-style meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) are provided by Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort throughout your stay.
Important Notes For Diver
- A quota for Sipadan Island's entry permit of 120 persons per day issued by Sabah Park is applicable and approval is not guaranteed if daily quota has exceeded. However, your chance of getting approval is higher if you stay longer (i.e. 3 nights and above).
- Approval will be issued a day early so knowing in advance is not possible. If the approval has been granted on any day, the resort will bring the guest to dive at a fee payable to the resort.
- The resort will try their best to apply for the guest's entry permit. Should there be any conservation work by government, Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort, SabahTravel or Tour Operators hold no responsibility for not being able to dive in Sipadan.
- All guests are required to read and sign a Standard Liability Form and other related forms at the resort upon arrival and check-in.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women, infant, young children and senior citizens are not allowed to go to Kapalai Resort by boat for safety reasons.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.