Safety and Health Precautionary Measures (COVID-19)
- Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to check in. You are required to present your Covid-19 vaccination digital certificate upon making reservations. WhatApp your vaccine digital certificate to our SabahTravel Hotline (+6011 1660 7009).
- Resort services and facilities will be opened in phases, aligned with the Standard Operating Procedures set by Ministry of Health.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Overview of The Magellan Sutera
A favourite amongst newlyweds and families, Magellan Sutera Resort is an award-winning 5 star resort that does not disappoint. You can enjoy a game of golf at the Kinabalu Golf Club or even book a relaxing massage with the resort's very own Mandara Spa. Also being minutes away from Kota Kinabalu, you have so much to explore and (hopefully) so much time to do so!
Room & Facilities
The Magellan Sutera Resort boasts 456 elaborately furnished rooms and suites, designed to provide guests a pleasant stay. The rooms offer magnificent views of the resort's gardens or the South China Sea with the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park as backdrop.
Meeting & Events
Grand Ballroom, Magellan Meeting Room & Rose Garden
The Magellan Sutera Resort is the only destination in Kota Kinabalu that offers a five star business class hotel and resort attached with a 27-hole Graham Marsh designed championship golf course and a state-of-the-art marina.
A beautiful mixture of luxury, recreation and lifestyle, the largest and most extensive convention and banquet facility in Borneo makes this Resort the most sought after venue for Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (M.I.C.E).
Known for transforming a space into amazing settings for elaborate theme dinners and cultural performances as well as down to the simplest, our experienced team is ready to transform your idea into a fantastically successful event with their ‘out-of-the-box’ setup ideas.
Food & Beverages
Outdoor dining never got more relaxing at Al Fresco. Combined with a beautiful view of the South China Sea, guests can choose from a large selection of cocktails and dishes while witnessing the magic of Kota Kinabalu's famed sunset. The restaurant also offers a number of promotions throughout the year.
Located at Level 1, Opens Daily from 11am to 11pm
Ferdinand's offers more than just fine dining. The restaurant, awarded as one of Malaysia's best restaurants by Malaysia Tatler, prepares their dishes not only with style and sophistication but also with the utmost detail. Perfect for a romantic night out.
Located at Level 2, Opens Daily from 6pm to 11pm
At Five Sails, one can choose from a daily selection of international and Malaysian dishes during breakfast and dinner buffets. Guests can also choose to sit outside and enjoy the view of the South China Sea with islands scattered along the horizon.
Located at Level 1, Opens Daily from 6am to 10.30am (Buffet Breakfast) and 6pm to 10pm (Buffet Dinner)
Tarik's Lobby Lounge
Tarik's Lobby Lounge is the place to go when you're looking to sit back and unwind for the day. Choose to enjoy a cup of coffee with friends or quench your thirst by choosing from a large selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. If wanting to try something local, go for the 'Teh Tarik' as it is what Tarik's is well-known for.
Located at Level 2, Opens Monday to Thursday and Sunday from 10am to 12am, Friday and Saturday and Eve of Public Holidays from 10am to 1am
Muffinz Deli Cafe
Muffinz offers an assortment of nibbles and dishes that adults and children can enjoy. Families can also choose to celebrate their child's special day at the cafe as they offer a range of party packages to choose from.
Located at Level 1, Opens Daily from 10am to 10pm
Food and Beverages
For the kids
Not Inclusive Of
Fees & Charges
- All rates displayed are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- All rates are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) MYR 10 per room per night is applicable for Non-Malaysian (Payable at hotel).
- High season surcharge is applicable at MYR 185 per room per night
Third person with extra bed
- Third Person sharing room (extra bed) is chargeable at MYR 175 per bed per night with Breakfast.
- Additional breakfast is chargeable at MYR 60.
- Maximum of 2 children below 12 years old stay free sharing room with parent using exiting bed.
- Children aged 5 years old and under enjoy complimentary buffet meals at Five Sails and Cafe Boleh when dining with parents (maximum 2 children).
- Children over 4 years, enjoy complimentary entry to kids club during the operation hours.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.