- 2-Hour ATV ride activities
- Explore Sabah's highlands and Kundasang on a quad bike
- Visit earthquake historical site or ride around Desa Dairy Farm and pass by local villages.
- Take Pictures of the Majestic Mount Kinabalu
- Choice of Single Rider and Double-Sharing Riders
Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the tour. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Frequent disinfecting of facilities will be conducted
- Hand sanitisers are provided.
- Food and beverages will not be served during the activity
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Enjoy your vacation with an adventurous, fun-filled, and action packed ATV rides at Mount Kinabalu! Toss away the conventional way of touring around Sabah's favourite destination by a car/van, and instead join this alternative route to explore the highland regions using a four-wheeled bike, also known as ATV (All Terrain Vehicle).
You will either be brought to visit earthquake historical site and witness the remnants of the large magnitude earthquake that affected Mount Kinabalu in 2015 or ride around the Desa Dairy farm and pass by local villages, all of these while being able to feel the Mountain's cool breeze. Choose either as a single rider or double-share riders (sharing a bike with a friend) and have an unforgettable memory of exploring Kundasang with the magnificent view of Mount Kinabalu as the backdrop.
What To Wear
- Long sleeves t-shirt
- Comfortable jeans / pants
- Comfortable shoes / sandals with strap
What To Bring
- Drinking water
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- ATV activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control after the tour has commenced. The refund policy will apply under these circumstances.
- Minimum age to be eligible for ATV ride is 16 years old.
- All participants are required to read and sign the Liability Waiver Form prior to activity.
- You are required to wear helmet at all times during the activity.
- Do ride with cautious and no speeding is allowed. You will be responsible for any damage caused by recklessness or violations of the rule.
- Desa Dairy Farm will be excluded from the route during Weekends, Public Holidays and Malaysia School Holidays to avoid the crowd. Guest may request to be upgraded into Earthquake History Site route with no extra charge.
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.