- Breastfeeding Course.
- Bathing and Care of Your Newborn.
- Q&A Session.
- Conducted By Certified IBLCE Lactation Consultant & Nurse Clinician.
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
With the arrival of a baby, comes overwhelming joy for the parents, however caring for a newborn can be challenging. Breastfeeding and newborn baby care is the first step to successful parenthood. With this in mind, the Lifeskills Training Breastfeed and Newborn Care Course is designed for mothers-to-be and your partner for the challenges ahead, easing off unnecessary anxiety and giving you a head-start to parenthood.
This 1-day intensive workshop will be conducted by Eileen Chua-Tiang, Singapore-Based Nursing Lecturer and Certified IBLCE Lactation Consultant with more than a decade of practice from Singapore's branded hospitals.
Why Should I Attend?
This workshop is a two-part series aims to educate mothers-to-be and your partners on Breastfeeding and Baby Care techniques. You and your partner will be able to pick up practical tips on your parenthood journey from breastfeeding to baby care!
- Date: 14 December 2019 from 9AM to 1PM
- Venue: Amazing Borneo Tours Conference Room, L1.39, 1ST Floor, Kompleks Asia City, Jalan Asia City, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
- Parking Lots: 3-storey car park at Asia City Complex and Hilton Kota Kinabalu Hotel car park.
- Eileen Chua-Tiang
- Certified IBLCE Lactation Consultant & Nurse Clinician
- Skilled in Midwifery, Lactation, Patient Education, and Patient Safety.
- Acquired more than a decade of practice at Singapore's Branded Hospital
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket at event venue.
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the workshop session.