- Longest island-to-island zipline
- 250-metre long Zipline Adventure
- “Flying” speed of up to 60kph
- Land Transfer Not Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Experience the unforgettable thrill and adrenaline of ziplining from Gaya Island to Sapi Island in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marina Park (TARP). Coral Flyer Zipline is one of the world’s longest island-to-island zipline with a 250-metre long wire and heart pounding speed of up to 60kph. Let our experienced guides secure your harness and attach your trolley while you just need to sit back and enjoy the fun. Soar over crystal-clear waters while feeling the breeze on your face as the gravity pulls you from one island to another.
Important Things to Note
- The maximum weight to zipline is 120kg (265lbs) and minimum of 40kg (88lbs)
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- The zipline is not for the faint hearted as it lies at 45m above the ground with a speed of up to 60kph.
- This attraction is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is recommended that visitors wear shoes, sunscreen, and bring a change of clothing.
- The price stated does not include island entrance fee and boat transfer (from/to Kota Kinabalu).
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.