- Floating Coral Bar, Trending Attraction in Pitas / Kudat
- Snorkeling Activities
- See Through Glass Kayak
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Relax on Floating Carpet
- Ride on Pagoda Swing
- Land Transfer Not Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Thinking of doing something fun with your families and buddies during the weekends? Why not step away from the city and visit this newly opened attraction 3-hour away from Kota Kinabalu, Floating Coral Bar, in Tun Mustapha Marine Park, Pitas. Tucked between the Sulu Sea and South China Sea, you will be wowed by this beautiful island formed by millions of corals. Snorkel into the crystal clear turquoise water or paddle your way on top of a see-through glass kayak to see variety of marine life below. Sit and relax on a floating carpet as you sip on a fresh coconut water and work on your tan to get that healthy sun-kissed look.
What to Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sun block / hat)
- Extra change of clothes
- Kindly note that this is an admission ticket only. You will need to make your way to the jetty.
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required.
- As this is a trending attraction, you are advised to book at least 3 days in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.