- Visit Manukan Island
- Shore Snorkeling Sessions
- Snorkeling Equipment Included
- Water Sport Facilities - Banana Boat, Parasailing & Jetski - Available Upon Request
- Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
This tour brings you to the picturesque Manukan Island, an island within the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, just a 15-minute boat ride from Kota Kinabalu City. Explore the wonders of Sabah's marine life as you snorkel around the turquoise water, spend the day with fun and exhilarating watersport activities for a memorable island getaway, or relax on the beach as you soak up the tropical sun—there are so many things to do here! At lunch, enjoy sumptuous meals while you enjoy the incredible island vistas before heading back to the mainland.
What To Wear
- Swim Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Comfortable t-shirt / Beach attire
- Sandals / Flip flops / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect Repellent
- Extra clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Extra Cash
- Medication for personal use
- Free of charge for children 3 years old and below.
- 12 years old and above are considered as adult.
- Additional surcharge of RM30 per pax for outskirt hotel transfer.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.