- Mengalum Island Visit
- 2 Boat Snorkel Trips
- Beach Visit
- Lunch Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
A hidden gem possessing white sands sloping into turquoise seas, Mengalum Island is truly an island by itself with no crowds or other islands in sight. Snorkeling at Mengalum Island will provide you incredible sightings as the waters surrounding the island are abundant in marine life. With superb visibility groupers, snappers, mackerels and other reef fishes are just some of the incredible marine life you'll come across. Also, you'll be able to see big hard corals in excellent and healthy condition such as staghorn corals, lettuce corals and table corals.
What to Wear
- Bathing Suit / Swim wear
- Quick Dry T-Shirt
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Sandals / Flip flops
- Extra change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise, we recommend that you carefully set out your own schedule with some leeway to ensure you do not miss your next activity.
- For safety reasons, the trip may be cancelled or be reverted halfway if weather or sea conditions are deemed unsafe for the journey to proceed. Therefore, we do not recommend you go on this trip on the same day as your departure flight should the weather not permit boat transfer to return to the mainland on the same day.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Due to the adventurous nature of the tour, children under 5 years of age are not encouraged to participate in the tour.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.