- Comfortable Steam Train Ride
- Pit-Stops at Countryside for Photo-Taking
- Visit Local Wet Market
- Tiffin-Style Lunch
- Land Transfer Not Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Go on an unforgettable journey onboard the North Borneo Railway, Borneo's first vintage steam engine train. Having undergone refurbishment, the railway now gives guests an opportunity to step back in time to experience the Colonial days of yore when Sabah was once known as British North Borneo. Witness the beauty of the countryside and take in the sights, sounds and colours of Sabah's varying landscapes.
Important Things to Note
- Prices are inclusive of 6% service charge.
- The train runs every Wednesday and Saturday only.
- Passengers are offered free seating on one of the five colonial-style train carriages.
- Each carriage provides amenities of a modern unisex washroom.
- Each carriage can accommodate 16 passengers, with a total train capacity of 80 passengers.
- Windows remain open throughout the journey to enhance the overall heritage experience.
- The carriage has high-powered fans lining the ceilings to ensure maximum comfort.