- Ocean Preservation Program
- Volunteer in the Removal of Sea Debris
- Diving or Snorkelling Session
- BBQ Lunch
- Return Boat Transfer
Choose Your Activity
Select Date and Package Options
Choose Your Tour Operator
Project AWARE month is here! Sea lovers and environmentalists are invited to join in the PADI Project AWARE organized by Seatango. Whether you are a diver or non-diver, spare your time to take an active role in preserving a healthy and clean aquatic realm filled with abundant marine life by removing, recording and reporting sea debris found on the ocean floor and beaches. Get a special rate from SabahTravel and be a part of positive change towards a better environment.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Dry Bag
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- Please be punctual on the date and time stated on your voucher as departure time to the island is fixed.
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Your safety is our top priority! Should the weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe, we reserve the right to alter or cancel the activity. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Pack and stow your belongings properly and use of dry or plastic bags is highly recommended as you might get wet during the boat journey.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your own belongings at all times. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables and important documents.
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket at Sutera Marina Jetty
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: complimentary car parks near to the Jetty located in 3 parking lots in Sutera Harbour Resort (Magellan Sutera Resort, Pacific Sutera Resort and Marina Clubhouse)