- Jungle Trekking
- White Water Rafting - Grade 1 & 2 (Depending on rapids)
- Outdoor Camp Stay
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Situated in Tuaran district, Kiulu is one of Sabah’s famous tourist destination for its rich and diverse culture, scenic locations, heritage and nature. It is also chosen to be one of the earliest development for Community Based Tourism in Sabah. Explore the land amidst the lush greens, hills and valleys through jungle trekking, hiking and water rafting. At night, recharge your mind and energy in a comfortable tent set in the middle of the forest. This staycation is ideal for city dwellers to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and experience a back-to-basics lifestyle.
- Lightweight clothing: Dri-fit t-shirt & trek pants
- Good hiking or walking shoes with good grip
Things You Should Bring
- Light jacket / Wind breaker
- Dry bags / plastic bags
- Sleeping bag
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Socks / Leech Socks
- Personal first aid kit
- Personal toiletries and medications
Things You Should Know
- You must have a moderate level of fitness to undertake this tour as you are requierd to be outdoors the entire duration of the tour.
- The camp consists of the most basic necessities with only your meals taken care of so you must be prepared to rough it out.
- You have to carry your own personal belongings and water.
- You can bring your own canned food and energy bars during the trek.
- The jungle's temperature can drop to around 12 - 15 degrees Celcius at night so please bring along enough warm clothing.
- The tour can be done throughout the whole year. However, keep in mind that the dry season is usually between March to October.
- Please cut your toe nails before the start of this adventure to prevent the nails hitting the front of the shoes. This is because when descending, it will cause pain and discomfort.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This package is based on a join-in basis of a shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Booking must be made at least 3 days in advance or more prior your journey.