- Guided Night Walks to Spot Borneo's Wildlife
- Relaxing Jungle Experience
- Refreshing Mountain Rivers
- Sustainable Camp
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Wanting to connect with nature but have limited time? This 2 day 1 night trip will bring you back to nature with a stay at Lupa Masa Rainforest Camp. Lupa Masa, meaning to 'forget time' in the Malay language, seeks to take guests back to a time left behind by the advancement of modern society. Providing tents and basic accommodation, the camp site is consistently rated as a must-see location in Sabah and is blessed with unique plants and animals, waterfalls, and overall natural beauty. It should also be noted that the camp borders Kinabalu Park, Malaysia's first UNESCO world heritage site.
What to Wear
- Lightweight clothing: Dri-fit t-shirt & trek pants
- Sports or trekking shoes with socks
- Cap & sunglasses
What to Bring
- Light jacket / Wind breaker
- Dry bags / plastic bags
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Socks / Leech Socks
- Personal first aid kit
- Personal toiletries and medications
- Torchlight or headlamp
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- This tour is based on vegetarian diet. Should you have any dietary restriction or food allergy, please inform us when making the booking.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- You must have a moderate level of fitness to undertake this tour as you are required to be outdoors the entire duration of the tour.
- The trek from Poring will take about 45 minutes to reach the camp.
- The camp consists of the most basic necessities with only your meals taken care of so you must be prepared to rough it out.
- Electrical power is available from approximately 6PM to 9PM at night.
- Secure storage for large bags is available at Poring. It is recommended that you bring only necessities to the camp.
- You can bring your own canned food and energy bars during the trek.
- Please cut your toe nails before the start of this adventure to prevent the nails hitting the front of the shoes. This is because when descending, it will cause pain and discomfort.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.