2D1N Explore Tambisan Island
2 Days 1 Night
Lahad Datu Town
adult / child
DAY 1Lahad Datu / Tambisan Island
- Depart from Lahad Datu town and drive approximately 2 and a half hours to Tambisan Island pass by Tungku Road and Felda Sahabat.
Transfer by boat to Tambisan Island Lodge.
Proceed on the afternoon river cruise to explore wildlife, birds, and other exotic wildlife.
Dinner will be serve followed by the sound of nature and stay overnight at Tambisan Island Lodge.
DAY 2Tambisan Island
Wake up calls by the sound of birds
Have breakfast with a beautiful sunrise and a scenic view of the water village
Explore Tambisan Island by trekking, heading up to the location of the oldest mosque at Tambisan.
Take a short break before snorkeling.
Take a boat ride to the lodge and ready for check-out.
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
- Bathing suit
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sun hat / Cap
- Sandals / Flip flops
Things You Should Bring
- Sea sick medicine
- Extra change of clothes
- Dry bag
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- Other personal items i.e. toiletries, etc.
- Extra cash for optional activities or other personal expenses
Things You Should Know
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be reorganised to best meet operational situations.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.