2D1N Fishing at Tambisan
2 Days 1 Night
Lahad Datu Town
english / malay
Join In Group
DAY 1Tambisan Island
Upon arrival, enjoy your Hi-Tea amongst the beautiful nature of fishing village and walk around the lodge area.
Enjoy night fishing at the Merah River area while enjoying the beautiful night view.
DAY 2Tambisan Island / Fishing Village
Wake up call by the sound of birds. Take a break with a scenic beautiful sunrise and a view of the water village.
Get ready your gear and go on a fishing adventure on the Sulu Sea. Explore the beauty of Tambisan’s Fishing village and experience the beautiful culture of the people in Tambisan.
Do some leisure fishing at the jetty area.
Lodge Check Out
get ready to check out at 1400hrs.
End of Tour
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Sea sick medicine
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- Dry bag
- Extra change of clothes
- Other personal items i.e. toiletries, etc.
- Extra cash for optional activities or other personal expenses
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Fishing activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control after the tour has commenced. The refund policy will apply under these circumstances
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Kindly take note that Fishing equipment such as fishing gear and bait are available for rental upon request.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.