- 3 Boat Snorkel Trips (3rd trip optional)
- Stay at the Mengalum Island Resort
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Far from the crowds of the city and with no other islands in sight, Mengalum Island sits in isolation 45 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu. This 2 day 1 night package will involve 3 snorkeling sessions amongst the reefs and a luxurious stay at the Mengalum Island Resort. Known for its superb visibility, incredible marine life such as groupers, snappers, and mackerels can be spotted. Big hard corals in healthy condition will also be in plain sight!
What to Wear
- Bathing suit or appropriate diving attire
- Quick Dry T-shirt
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / hat)
- Sandals / Flip flops
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- The tour is conducted by Mengalum Island Resort Operators.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Due to the adventurous nature of the tour, children under 5 years of age are not encouraged to participate in the tour.
- The Liability Release Form must be understood and signed by the participant before the tour commences.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated