- Afternoon and night cruise on the Kinabatangan River
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Located a stone's throw away from Sukau and Bilit is the Myne Resort, which is situated along the fringes of the mighty Kinabatangan River. The resort is where you will rest up before embarking on your river cruises. The resort has 22 guest rooms on offer, many of which are equipped with LCD / plasma screen television, wireless internet access, and air-conditioning. During your stay, take advantage of the various recreational facilities the resort has to offer, such as fishing, watersports, and table tennis, to name just a few.
What to Wear
- T-shirt or Airy Long Sleeved Shirt
- Long trousers
- Comfortable shoes
What to Bring
- Good walking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Torch light
- Personal toiletries
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Foreigners are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Please ensure you have booked an air ticket to Sandakan.
- Please check with the airline schedules for the correct flight timings most suited to your needs
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 2:00PM and 12:00PM respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated..