- 2-Night Stay at 4* Borneo Divers Mabul Resort
- Unlimited Diving Session at House Reef
- Boat Dives Around Mabul & Kapalai Islands
- Land and Boat Transfers are Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Discover Borneo’s most beautiful and stunning underwater world with Borneo Divers Mabul Resort, the pioneer PADI 5 Star dive centre in Sabah. Mabul Island is voted as one of the best dive sites in the world, housing more than 3000 of fishes' species and 100 coral types. Divers can expect to get an unlimited diving session at house reef with own buddy system. Located off the coastline of Mabul Island, Borneo Divers Mabul Resort provides you the best stay and diving experience, with an exquisite cosy 4 Stars Villas, high standard facilities and hospitable service that is beyond expectation.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Waterproof bag
- Child below 2 years old will be free of charge and child aged 3-11 will be charged at child rate.
- Child above 12 yrs old and above will be charged at normal adult rate.
- Standard room Check-Out time of the resort is 09:30AM and room Check-In time is 2:00PM
- Guest(s) is required to pay Semporna Jetty Fee of MYR2 (Malaysian) or MYR10 (Non-Malaysian) payable to the resort.
- Non Diver can do snorkelling from the jetty and is allowed to follow diving boat schedule (3 times daily) for snorkelling without guide without additional charges except on arrival and departure day.
- Certified divers who purchased a Non Diver package that wish to dive in the resort are required to pay RM 120.00 per dive regardless of boat (has to follow existing diving boat schedule) or shore dives and is not inclusive of the dive equipment rental.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Please refrain from flying at least 24 hours after your dive.
- Only 120 permits per day were given to visitors of Sipadan Island. Priority will be given to visitors who book a minimum stay of 5D4N package. Additional entry permit will be paid upon arrival.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.