- Fishing on the Sulu Sea
- Night Fishing at Merah River
- Explore the beauty of Tambisan Fishing village
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Ever wanted to try out night fishing? Wake up to birds chirping with an envious view of the nearby water village whilst enjoying your breakfast? This 3 day 2 night fishing at Tambisan will ensure you get nothing but the fishing experience you've always dreamed of. Not only will you get to fish, you will also live and learn the ways and culture of the local Tambisan people.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Sea sick medicine
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- Dry bag
- Extra change of clothes
- Other personal items i.e. toiletries, etc.
- Extra cash for optional activities or other personal expenses
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Fishing activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control after the tour has commenced. The refund policy will apply under these circumstances
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Kindly take note that Fishing equipment such as fishing gear and bait are available for rental upon request.