3D2N Fishing at Tambisan
3 Days 2 Nights
Lahad Datu Town
english / malay
Join In Group
Ever wanted to try out night fishing? Wake up to birds chirping with an envious view of the nearby water village whilst enjoying your breakfast? This 3 day 2 night fishing at Tambisan will ensure you get nothing but the fishing experience you've always dreamed of. Not only will you get to fish, you will also live and learn the ways and culture of the local Tambisan people.
- Fishing on the Sulu Sea
- Night Fishing at Merah River
- Explore the beauty of Tambisan Fishing village
DAY 1Tambisan Island
Enjoy your Hi-Tea amongst the beautiful nature of the fishing village and walk around the lodge area.
Enjoy your night fishing at the Merah River area while enjoying the beautiful night view.
Spend your night at Tambisan Island Lodge
DAY 2Tambisan Island
Wake up calls by the sound of birds. Have breakfast with a beautiful sunrise and a scenic view of the water village.
Get ready your gear and start your fishing adventure on the Sulu Sea.
Rest for the night at Tambisan Island Lodge
DAY 3Tambisan Island / Fishing Village
Explore the beauty of Tambisan’s Fishing village and experience the beautiful culture of the people in Tambisan.
Do some leisure fishing at the jetty area
Lodge Check Out
Check out from the lodge before 2pm
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Sea sick medicine
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- Dry bag
- Extra change of clothes
- Other personal items i.e. toiletries, etc.
- Extra cash for optional activities or other personal expenses
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Fishing activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control after the tour has commenced. The refund policy will apply under these circumstances
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Kindly take note that Fishing equipment such as fishing gear and bait are available for rental upon request.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.