3D2N Kota Kinabalu & Kundasang Relaxing Vacation
3 Days 2 Nights
Kota Kinabalu City
Kota Kinabalu / Kinabalu Park / Poring / Desa Cow Farm
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City / Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Pick Up Time
To Be Arranged
Enjoy the best of nature and city life in this 3 days 2 nights package. Uncover the small town charms of Kota Kinabalu, starting from the local handicraft market to embracing Kota Kinabalu's bustling scenery on top of Signal Hill observatory tower. On the next day, escape from the city life to the unspoilt nature at UNESCO World Heritage Site Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring and Desa Cow Farm.
- Poring Hot Spring
- Kinabalu National Park
- Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
- KK City Tour
- KK City Hotel
DAY 1Kota Kinabalu City Tour
Hotel Pick Up
Estimated pick-up time: To be arranged
Welcome to the land below the wind. You will be picked up from Kota Kinabalu International Airport or your hotel lobby.
Make a brief stop at a local restaurant for your first Sabahan meal.
Signal Hill & Filipino Handicraft Market
The next stop is Filipino Handicraft Market! Explore the narrow lanes for some hidden souvenir treasures, local tidbits, and dried seafood.
Next up is a visit to the top of a winding road, Signal Hill! Soak in the birds eye view of the city skyline.
Landmark of Kota Kinabalu
Visit the cultural highlights of Kota Kinabalu, including the Sabah State Mosque, which is known as the "Floating Mosque"; Puh Toh Tze Buddhist temple, with the Goddess of Mercy, Kuan Yin, standing tall at the temple's entrance; and the Yayasan Tower, standing 122 meters high as one of the tallest buildings in Sabah.
Transfer back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu. Rest for the night and prepare for your next journey.
DAY 2Kinabalu Park / Poring Hot Spring / Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
Rise and shine early. Enjoy a hearty breakfast at your hotel before proceeding for Kinabalu Park, Malaysia's first UNESCO world heritage site.
Nabalu Handicraft Market
Along the way, make a brief stop at Nabalu Market where you can find rich variety of local produces, fruits, snacks and handicrafts. While you are at it, enjoy the spectacular view of the Mt. Kinabalu on a clear day.
Arrive at Kinabalu Park. Enjoy the cool air and breath in as many oxygen as you can. Walk along the nature trails along with your guide to discover the biological treasure trove of Kinabalu Park.
It's lunch time! Indulge in a sumptuous lunch at a local restaurant.
Poring Hot Spring
Continue your adventure to Poring Hot Spring. Take a dip in the open-air bathtubs filled with therapeutic goodness to soothe your aching muscles.
Challenge yourself to walk into a 60m high treetop canopy walk and be rewarded with the wonders of tropical rainforest.
Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
Once you've explored the nature, it's time to meet our cattle friends at Desa Cattle Dairy Farm. Here, you can buy the freshest dairy products like milk, yogurt ice cream and cheese.
Return to Kota Kinabalu
Head back to Kota Kinabalu and overnight at your respective hotel.
DAY 3Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel before exploring Kota Kinabalu city at your own leisure
Hotel Check Out - Airport Transfer
It's the end of your Sabah's vacation. Check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to Kota Kinabalu International Airport for your flight.
End of Tour
*Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you upon booking confirmation.
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What to Bring
- Raincoat / umbrella
- Personal toiletries
- Sunblock protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level. You may bring a sweater along with you as it can get cold at night.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint-hearted.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe indoor bathtubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- The Slide Pool located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays for maintenance. Guests are able to purchase the entrance fee (at own expense) to Slide Pool for MYR 3/- per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Kindly take note that camera fees apply before entering Canopy Walk. Cameras will be charged MYR 5 each and Video Cameras / Camcorders will be charged MYR 30 each.
- Butterfly Farm located at Poring Hot Springs is closed on Mondays.
- Depending on the season, you may get the rare chance to spot the Rafflesia flowers in bloom, which only lasts for 3 to 5 days. They are located at the private gardens beside Poring Hot Springs. Entrance fees are at MYR 30 per person though this will be at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.