- Kota Kinabalu City Landmarks Sightseeing
- Nabalu Handicraft Market
- Kinabalu National Park
- Majestic Sight of Mount Kinabalu
- Botanical Gardens Nature Trail
- Poring Hot Spring and Canopy Treetop Walk
- Desa Cow Farm
COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Only a maximum of 100 visitors per day are allowed to enter Poring Hot Spring and Kinabalu Park.
- RMCO Opening hours: 8:00AM - 3:00PM (Last Admission is at 1:30PM).
- Desa Dairy Farm will remain closed for visitors during RMCO.
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take body temperature before entering the parks.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times.
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Enjoy the best of nature and city life in this 3 days 2 nights package. Uncover the small town charms of Kota Kinabalu, starting from the local handicraft market to embracing Kota Kinabalu's bustling scenery on top of Signal Hill observatory tower. On the next day, escape from the city life to the unspoilt nature at UNESCO World Heritage Site Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring and Desa Cow Farm.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What to Bring
- Raincoat / umbrella
- Personal toiletries
- Sunblock protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level. You may bring a sweater along with you as it can get cold at night.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint-hearted.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe indoor bathtubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- The Slide Pool located in Poring Hot Springs is closed on every Mondays for maintenance. Guests are able to purchase the entrance fee (at own expense) to Slide Pool for MYR 3/- per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Kindly take note that camera fees apply before entering Canopy Walk. Cameras will be charged MYR 5 each and Video Cameras / Camcorders will be charged MYR 30 each.
- Butterfly Farm located at Poring Hot Springs is closed on Mondays.
- Depending on the season, you may get the rare chance to spot the Rafflesia flowers in bloom, which only lasts for 3 to 5 days. They are located at the private gardens beside Poring Hot Springs. Entrance fees are at MYR 30 per person though this will be at your own expenses.
- You can choose to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.