- Tee off at Sabah Golf Club & Country Club
- Breathtaking View at Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort
- Luxurious Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort
- Sutera Golf Club & Resort
- 2-Hour Full Body Reflexology Massage
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
This golfing tour will take you to four different golf courses in Kota Kinabalu. Teeing off at Sabah Golf and Country Club means you will be golfing at Sabah's oldest golf club. Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort will challenge you in style whereas Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort will offer you a stunning view of the majestic Mount Kinabalu. The Sutera Golf Club & Resort, the last golf course in the itinerary, is one of the golf courses in Sabah boasting some of the largest facilities. End your day with a relaxing Full Body Reflexology Massage. No need to worry, it's all part of the package!
Sabah Golf Club & Country Club
Claimed as Sabah’s oldest 18-hole golf course, Sabah Golf Club & Country Club is a popular destination to any golfers throughout Sabah with its panoramic vies and majestic Mount Kinabalu as the backdrop. Complete with water features and undulating fairways, it is marked as one of the toughest golf course in Southeast Asia.
Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort
Just half an hour drive from Kota Kinabalu, Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort is built against a 130-million year rainforest and has since been voted as the best golf resort in East Malaysia. It offers golfer a challenging course yet breathtaking view of white sandy beach, blue ocean and grandeur Mount Kinabalu.
Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort
Nestled within the famous Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort, Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort offers the most satisfying and relaxing golfing experience in Sabah, Malaysia. Surrounded by forrested range and mangrove swamps, it naturally gives you a challenging course to play with while providing you a spectacular view of the natural landscape.
Sutera Harbour Golf Club
This award-winning golf course is designed by famous designer Graham Marsh featuring beautiful landscape with undulating terrain and waterways that provide different challenges, perfect for amateurs or avid golfers alike.
What to Wear
- Polo T-shirt (with collar and sleeves)
- Long pants or bermuda
- Knee-length skirt/short or long pants for Ladies
- Golf shoes with soft spike
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Personal golf clubs
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Additional charge will be imposed during high season.
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- You are advised to bring some cash.
- It is recommended that you bring your own golf clubs
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.