4D3N Kota Kinabalu Special Golf Package
4 Days 3 Nights
Kota Kinabalu City
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City / Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Pick Up Time
10:00AM (Other Timings Can Be Arranged)
DAY 1Sabah Golf & Country Club
Pick up at airport and proceed to Sabah Golf & Country Club.
Sabah Golf & Country Club
Begin your golf games at Sabah Golf & Country Club.
Set lunch will be provided at the Golf Club.
After golfing, you can take a shower at the Golf Club.
Proceed to the Famous Seafood Restaurant for dinner.
Check in to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu and it's free and easy for the whole day.
DAY 2Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort
Have a hearty breakfast before a free and easy session.
Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort
Pick up at hotel lobby and continue to a 30-minute journey to Nexus Karambunai Golf & Resort.
Challenge yourself to the undulating fairways crossing small lakes and waterways at Nexus Karambunai golf course
After golfing, head over to the Golf Club Cafe for your set lunch.
Kota Kinabalu Imago Shopping Mall
Freshen up yourself and return to Kota Kinabalu for a free and easy session at Imago Shopping Mall, the largest shopping centre in Kota Kinabalu selling various kinds of local and international products. Dinner will be at your own arrangement.
Full Body Reflexology Massage
Head off for a 120-minute relaxing Full Body Reflexology Massage to knead your stress away.
Transfer back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
DAY 3Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort
Head down to your hotel lobby for a breakfast buffet.
Pick up at hotel lobby and head to Tuaran Old Town for lunch.
Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort
After a satisfying meal, Proceed to Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club Resort for your golfing sessions.
After golfing and showering, pick up at Golf Bag Drop and proceed to Sunset View Restaurant for dinner.
Transfer back to hotel after dinner.
DAY 4Sutera Harbour Golf Club & Resort
Breakfast will be provided and after breakfast, check out from the hotel.
Sutera Golf Club & Resort
Pick up at hotel lobby and head to Sutera Golf Club & Resort
Your meal is served between golfing session at the golf lounge.
Sunset Dinner Cruise
After showering, proceed to Marina Sutera Jetty and embark on a romantic sunset dinner cruise.
Hotel / Airport Transfer
It's time to bid a goodbye. Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu hotel / airport.
End of Tour
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
- Polo T-shirt (with collar and sleeves)
- Long pants or bermuda
- Knee-length skirt/short or long pants for Ladies
- Golf shoes with soft spike
Things You Should Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Personal golf clubs
- Drinking water
Things You Should Know
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- You are advised to bring some cash.
- It is recommended that you bring your own golf clubs
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Additional charge will be imposed during high season.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.