17 Dec - 28 Dec 2019
28 Dec - 30 Dec 2019
26 Dec - Invalid date
- Selingan Turtle Island
- Gomantong Cave
- Kinabatangan River Cruise
- Morning Cruise to Oxbow Lake or Jungle Trek
- Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Sandakan City Tour (optional add-on)
- Bilit Rainforest Lodge
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Travel through Malaysian Borneo and experience for yourself its many natural wonders on this 4 day 3 night Sandakan wildlife and nature tour! Explore the Gomantong Cave and cruise along the Kinabatangan River on a day and night river cruise in search of Borneo's unique wildlife such as Proboscis monkeys, hornbills and if luck is on your side, pygmy elephants! Let's not forget you'll also get to meet your primate cousins, the endangered Orangutans. If that's not enough, you'll get to watch sea turtles nesting and their hatchlings racing to the safety of the sea in the dark of night at Selingan Island!
What to Wear
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Cooling T shirt
- Long/Short Pants
What to Bring
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Sun block and hat
- Leech socks
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Check-in/out times for most accommodations are 14:00 & 12:00 hrs. However, it may vary depending on each accommodation. So kindly check with the operator to get accurate information of your accommodation.
- Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) of MYR 10 per room per night will be required for foreigner to be paid upon check-in. Malaysian or permanent resident residing in Malaysia are exempted and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please make sure that you have booked air tickets to Sandakan
- Check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
- If necessary, our guide will pick you up from the Sandakan Airport with a placard bearing your name.
- Last day lunch location may vary depending on your flight time.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.