- Kota Kinabalu and Kundasang tour suitable for families with kids
- Buy souvenirs at Nabalu Handicraft Market
- Unique fish spa experience at Ranau
- Visit New Zealand of the East at DESA Diary Farm
- Pet cute alpacas at the Alpaca Club
- Fun horse-riding at Sabandar Beach
- Exhilarating island getaway at Dreamer's Island
- Indulge in delicious seafood dinner in the city
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Enjoy an unforgettable 5-day, 4-night family vacation package filled with many exciting activities in Kota Kinabalu and Kundasang. This leisurely holiday is perfect for spending quality time with your loved ones, especially the kids!
Upon arrival to Kota Kinabalu, start the tour with a friendly match of indoor mini golf before settling into a free and easy evening in the city. Wake up early the next day for your visit to Rumah Terbalik at Tamparuli, located approximately 45 minutes from your hotel. This unique attraction features an upside-down house and a fascinating 3D gallery. At your next stop, take in the bird's eye view of the scenic Mount Kinabalu at the Kinabalu observatory in Nabalu Town. Do not miss the opportunity to shop for souvenirs at the Nabalu Handicraft Market located near the observatory. You can purchase many types of handicrafts here, some with practical purposes used by local tribes, as well as small trinkets for souvenirs.
En route to Kundasang, you will find stalls selling roasted wild boar meats, so make sure to bring extra cash to savour the smoky taste of this popular delicacy. Kundasang, undoubtedly the most famous town in Sabah, is a hillside township with friendly folk who are always eager to help you take a photo with the Mount Kinabalu backdrop. Here, you will stay for the night, so make sure to indulge in the beautiful views of the highland.
The third day starts with a visit to Marakau Fish Spa. Dip your feet in the shallow river and let the friendly fishes nibble on your dead skin! Next is a visit to the New Zealand of the East: Desa Dairy Farm. Here, you can buy fresh milk and taste the yummy gelato as you get to know the friendly calves. Take a quick visit to Alpaca Club and pet the cute alpacas. Before calling it a day, make a pit stop at Sabandar Beach in Tuaran and try some horse riding!
After a full day of adventuring, the Dreamer's Island excursion comes next. This island getaway provides plenty of opportunities for you to relax on the white sandy beaches, swim in the turquoise water, and participate in fun water activities.
Before departing for the airport on the last day, take a tour of Kota Kinabalu and explore more of the city's unique landmarks, such as Pu Tuo Tze Temple, the Floating Mosque and Yayasan Sabah building.
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rashguard
- Waterproof bag
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
Terms & Condition
- The package prices are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) per person.
- The pricing for the packages above is exclusively available to Malaysians and expatriates.
- Malaysia Tourism Tax (MyTTx) will be collected during check-in for a flat charge of RM10.00 per room per night.
- The packages above require a minimum of two people to book.
- All accommodations are based on twin sharing.
- All bookings are subject to hotel room availability.
- We have the right to change and modify the offers, benefits, terms and conditions.
- Only fully vaccinated guests are allowed to check in to the hotel.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by vaccinated parents or guardians.
- Guests aged 12 to 18 years old must have at least one dose of vaccination.
- If the guest tested positive for Covid-19 during the stay, they will need to bear for the cost of transportation.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.