- Kadamaian White Water Rafting (Grade 1-3)
- Boat River Cruise
- Proboscis Monkeys & Firefiles Sightings
- Lingkubang Fish Spa By the River
- Beautiful Sunset view
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
With an amazing view of the majestic Mount Kinabalu, Kadamaian White Water Rafting offers keen adventurers and alike a thrilling yet mild ride at the foot of the mountain. The grade 1 - 3 waters of Kadamaian is perfect for rafters of all levels, whether they be complete beginners or advanced rafters. Moreover, you get to pamper your feet with a fish spa before your rafting adventure.
Le Cruise De Kota Belud will take you to see nature at its best with an unparalleled view of Mount Kinabalu as backdrop. Pass through charming villages and go on a search for Sabah's endemic wildlife such as the Proboscis monkeys. When evening approaches, embark on an evening cruise and treat yourself to a delicious local dinner as you witness the twinkling lights of the fireflies on the Nanamun River.
What to Wear
- Quick Dry T-Shirt
- Sandals with straps
- Shorts (dark coloured)
- Straps if wearing glasses
What to Bring
- Change of clothes
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Insect repellent
- Participants must be physically fit and between the ages of 5 to 65 years old.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- All participants are required to sign a liability release form.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise, we recommend that you carefully set out your own schedule with some leeway to ensure you do not miss your next activity.
- For safety reasons, the trip may be cancelled or be reverted halfway if weather or sea conditions are deemed unsafe for the journey to proceed. Therefore, we do not recommend you go on this trip on the same day as your departure flight should the weather not permit boat transfer to return to the mainland on the same day.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.