- Visit Kokol Hill
- Majestic View of Mount Kinabalu
- Visit Riverbay
- Discover the Houses and Lifestyle of Bajau People
- Sunset Viewing
- Fireflies Sightings
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Kokol Hill is definitely a must visit place if you wish to get a mind-blowing view of Kota Kinabalu City, Mount Kinabalu, South China Sea, TARP Islands and many more from a hill towering at 800m above sea level. Satisfy your inner adventurous side by joining paragliding or ATV ride to get a more breathtaking view of Kota Kinabalu and deeper exploration of Sabah’s largest terrestrial park, Crocker Range.
After a day up on the hill, you will be brought to a private beach, Riverbay, a newly opened attraction located just 40 minutes away from the city boasting beautiful sunset view and rustic scenery. You will be able to witness the daily lives of Bajau people. If you are lucky enough, you might get a chance to spot on underwater fireflies (aka star tears) during your sunset cruise ride.
- Comfortable shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers or short pants
Things You Should Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Insect Repellent
- Umbrella / Raincoat
Things You Should Know
- Add ons - Paragliding and ATV ride are available with extra charges.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions, please reconfirm with our staffs. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.