english / malay
child / adult
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City / Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Pick Up Time
8:00AM (Other Timings Can Be Arranged)
- Gong Making Village
- Honey Bee Village
- Rungus Bavanggazo Longhouse
- Tip of Borneo - Simpang Mengayau
- Walai Tobilung House
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
Kudat may be a small town but its not without its culture, and history. Families with children can learn more about the many indigenous tribes in Kudat such as the Rungus and Bajau, through their intricate weavings and beadwork. Experience and learn about the minority tribe, Dusun Tobilung, through their ancient rituals and cultural performances. End the tour at Walai Tobilung, where you can experience the unique lifestyle and culture of the minority Tobilung tribe.
What to Wear
- Long Trousers
- Comfortable Walking shoes/Sandals
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoe
- Sun hat and raincoat
- Sun block lotion
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Tour merchant does not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Tour merchant reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.