[Combo] Kudat Longhouse + Walai Tobilung
Kota Kinabalu City
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City / Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Pick Up Time
8:00AM (Other Timings Can Be Arranged)
Kudat may be a small town but its not without its culture, and history. Families with children can learn more about the many indigenous tribes in Kudat such as the Rungus and Bajau, through their intricate weavings and beadwork. Experience and learn about the minority tribe, Dusun Tobilung, through their ancient rituals and cultural performances. End the tour at Walai Tobilung, where you can experience the unique lifestyle and culture of the minority Tobilung tribe.
- Gong Making Village
- Honey Bee Village
- Rungus Bavanggazo Longhouse
- Tip of Borneo - Simpang Mengayau
- Walai Tobilung House
DAY 1Gong Village / Honey Bee Village / Bavanggazo Longhouse / Tip of Borneo at Simpang Mengayau / Walai Tobilung
Hotel Pick Up
Pick up from hotel and depart for 2.5 hour journey to the Gong Village at Kudat.
Learn how the professional artisans craft the gongs and its cultural significance to the Rungus people.
Honey Bee Village
Depart for the Honey Bee Village, where honey farming is important to the economy of the village.
Visit the Bavanggazo Longhouse and learn about the communal lifestyle of the Rungus people such as living in longhouses constructed entirely with traditional materials.
Lunch will be provided at Bavanggazo Longouse before departing for Simpang Mengayau.
Tip of Borneo at Simpang Mengayau
Be in awe of the glorious sunset and the dramatic landscapes.
Depart for Walai Tobilung and experience the lifestyle and culture of the Tobilung tribe.
Your dinner will be served in a local style at Walai Tobilung.
It's time to return to Kota Kinabalu. You will be transferred back to your respective hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
End of Tour
*Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you upon booking confirmation
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Long Trousers
- Comfortable Walking shoes/Sandals
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoe
- Sun hat and raincoat
- Sun block lotion
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Tour merchant does not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Tour merchant reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.