Dinawan Island - Snorkeling
Kota Kinabalu City
adult / child
DAY 1Marina Sutera Jetty / Dinawan Island / Kota Kinabalu
- Pick up at your hotel lobby to Marina Sutera jetty
Depart to Dinawan Island via boat
Light refreshment will be served at Dinawan Island
Start the first snorkeling session or kayak expedition surrounding island
Enjoy your lunch
After lunch, continue with the second snorkeling session or kayak activities
High tea time while enjoying breathtaking sceneries
Depart to Kota Kinabalu City and transfer back to your hotel
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Change of clothes
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof Camera
- Personal toiletries
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Children (aged 12 or below) must be accompanied by an adult
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.