- Learn to freedive confidently and explore the underwater wonders in Kota Kinabalu
- Master effective breath-holding control and techniques while diving
- Gain confidence in freediving to depths of up to 20 metres with experienced dive instructors
- Learn the art of freediving within 2 days!
Learn the art of freediving in this SSI course in Kota Kinabalu! Suitable for those with little to no experience, this course will have you dive confidently within two days!
The SSI freediver course will teach you essential breath-holding techniques and how to explore depths up to 20 meters. With professional and experienced instructors by your side, you will learn skills and tricks that allow you to dive into the waters confidently.
The courses provide a unique experience that combines online and in-water sessions, ensuring all-round learning within a short amount of time. So, book a slot now for a new and exhilarating underwater fun!
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Waterproof bag
- Sandals / Slippers
- Private Medicine / First Aid Kit
- Waterproof camera
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
Are You Fit to Dive?
- Before enrolling, ensure that you are fit to dive. Download the RSTC Medical Statement or obtain a medical statement from the operator and read it thoroughly for your own safety.
- If you answered 'Yes' to any of the questions, kindly consult with a physician and request them to complete Page 2 (physician column) of the form. Ensure to submit this form to your instructor before the dive activity.
- The minimum age to attend this course is 12 years old.
- It is prohibited to dive 18 hours before your flight so please reschedule your flights accordingly.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals with the following conditions, though not limited to: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems, injuries, fractures, arthritis, osteoporosis, or other similar spinal/pelvic diseases.
- Pregnant women are not recommended for the boat ride, considering potential bumps depending on sea conditions. Consult your physicians before enrolling in this activity if you have similar concerns mentioned above.
- It is advised to purchase personal injury and travel insurance prior to your trip.
- The operator reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond control render it necessary.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.