- Jungle Trekking
- Survival Skills Training
- Jungle Herbs Exploration
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Learn how to survive in the wilderness with this day trip to Kiulu Basic Survival Training. It is designed for city dwellers to turn themselves into a self-sufficient adventurers equipped with myriad knowledge of jungle life skills. As one of the earliest spot for Community Based Tourism (CBT) program, Kiulu is blessed with lush greeneries, beautiful sceneries and rich heritage. Challenge yourself in the rustic nature with the bare minimum and master the art of jungle survival, including fire-making, food hunting, herbs preparation, water filtering and signalling skills.
- Lightweight clothing: Dri-fit t-shirt & trek pants
- Good hiking or walking shoes with good grip
Things You Should Bring
- Extra change of clothes
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- Socks / Leech Socks
- Personal first aid kit
Things You Should Know
- You must have a moderate level of fitness to undertake this tour as you are requierd to be outdoors the entire duration of the tour.
- The camp consists of the most basic necessities with only your meals taken care of so you must be prepared to rough it out.
- You have to carry your own personal belongings and water.
- You can bring your own canned food and energy bars during the trek.
- Please cut your toe nails before the start of this adventure to prevent the nails hitting the front of the shoes. This is because when descending, it will cause pain and discomfort.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This package is based on a join-in basis of a shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Booking must be made at least 3 days in advance or more prior your journey.