- Tun Mustapha - Second Tallest Building in Sabah
- Sabah Museum
- Instagrammable Spot at Sabah City Mosque & Chinese Temple
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Filipino Handicraft Market
- Land Transportation & Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Uncover the small town charms of Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah nestled along the coast overlooking the South China Sea. This tour will breeze you through the sights, sounds, and chill streets of this unassuming town, delving into history, cultural heritage, and local delicacies. Have a final stop at the Filipino Handicraft market, where you can browse among local products and find a few good bargains!
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-shirt
- Comfortable Shorts/Pants
- Comfortable walking shoes
What to Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- The Museum is closed on every Fridays.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.