- Explore the pink-themed beach paradise at Mantanani Island
- Discover the allure of Lovely Beach Club Mantanani, a sought-after destination for snorkelling enthusiasts
- Engage in a range of beachside activities, including paddle boarding, kayaking and swimming with floaties
- Enjoy a scenic drive and boat ride to Lovely Beach Club Mantanani
Hey Barbie! Get ready for a fabulous snorkelling adventure at Lovely Beach Club on Mantanani Island, also known as Mermaid Island, a pink-themed beachside setting just off the coast of Kota Belud. Escape the city's hustle and bustle with a scenic 1.5-hour drive from Kota Kinabalu to the jetty, followed by a quick 45-minute boat ride to Mantanani Islands. There are three islands for you to explore —Mantanani Besar, Mantanani Kecil and Sulug—each showcasing its unique charm.
As you step onto Lovely Beach Club, be prepared to have your Insta-feed explode with hot pink loungers and umbrellas decorating the pristine shore. Capture your dream beachside glamour shot at this perfect spot. Then, snorkel into the crystal-clear waters, where a kaleidoscope of coral reefs and playful fish await. Explore the vibrant marine ecosystem and uncover the wonders of the underwater world.
So, what are you waiting for? Trade your city blues for island vibes and book your adventure at Lovely Beach Club. Let Mantanani's pink-kissed shores, vibrant reefs, and laid-back charm sweep you away on an unforgettable island escape!
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Wear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / cap)
- Suitable outfit for diving / snorkelling
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- All participants must listen to boat briefing, safety briefing, safety warnings, and guide’s instructions. It is the responsibility of all participants to seek clarification for anything not understood from these briefings.
- If any guest feels unwell during the trip or withholds any medical conditions, the tour operator shall not be held responsible. Guests must be fully aware of the inherent risks of this journey and shall not hold the tour operator liable for any legal consequences.
- The tour operator will not be held liable and will not be responsible for loss or damage on personal items such as camera, video equipment, snorkelling equipment, passports, jewelleries, documents, etc.
- Guests are recommended to bring sunscreen, extra clothes, insect repellent, sunglasses, flip flops, etc.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.