- Learn How to Cook Local Cuisine From Scratch
- Exotic Local Fruit Tour & Tasting
- Visit Sabah's Oldest Fresh Market
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Learn to cook authentic curry using a recipe that's been passed down through generations and taste some exotic fruits in the comfort of Momogun Leisure Village. Experience buying your own local ingredients to cook with at Donggongon market, one of the oldest markets in Sabah, with the help of our friendly, local host. Cook outdoors while enjoying the gentle wind breeze and the sound of rustling leaves from the surrounding rainforest. Enjoy the fruits of your labour by tasting your own cooking, eating together with new friends, and sharing stories together. If you've chosen to include the fruit tour, you'll be in for a treat as you'll get to try out different types of exotic fruits that can only be found in Southeast Asia, such as jackfruit, mangosteens, pineapples, and the jambu fruit aka rose apples, to name a few.
What to Wear
- Comfortable shirt
- Long / short pants
- Sandals / sneakers
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Umbrella / Raincoat
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We provide pick up service from your respective hotels. Please wait for your tour guide at the lobby. Drop off service is also provided after travelling so do notify us if your drop off location is different from your pick up location.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.