- 2-hour luxurious ride on North Borneo Cruises along the TARP Islands & Kota Kinabalu City Waterfront
- Exclusive set dinner
- Night breezes with a view of the lively KK city lights and Kota Kinabalu Waterfront
- Live band performance
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Be mesmerised by the dazzling view of Kota Kinabalu's city night lights as you ride on a luxurious 2-hour North Borneo Cruises, drifting past the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and along the city's waterfront. Dine on a sumptuous set dinner, combined with captivating sceneries for an unforgettable evening at sea. Finally, enjoy your favourite rhythmic tunes from the live band performance as you hit the dance floor!
Driving to the jetty on your own? Or wish to board the popular sunset dinner cruise? Check this page to purchase Sunset or Night dinner cruise admission tickets only.
Safety and Health Precautionary Measures
- We only allow a maximum of 50 passengers for every session. This is to avoid overcrowding and enhance safe distancing.
- You are required to fill up Health Declaration Form and declare your travel history in the last 14 days. Your temperature will also be taken before boarding the cruise.
- Your seat will be allocated according to safe distancing guidelines.
- Set dinner will only be served individually once you are onboard to avoid food contamination.
- A thorough disinfecting of the cruise will be conducted before and after every session.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- All rates displayed are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Please bring your passport/MYKAD number for registration
- Tables and seats are on sharing-table basis of 3-4 persons per table. Single or dual traveller bookings are accepted and may share table with other passengers.
- Additional high season surcharge are applicable for public holidays and eve of public holidays
- Guests are to arrive at least 30 minutes prior departure at Sutera Marina Jetty
- No outside food and drinks are allowed onboard the cruise.
- Consumption of drugs or conducting any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to all members of the crew and attendants. The operator reserves the right to involve authorities should there be any violent or unruly behaviour occur.
- The cruise captain holds full authority regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied at all times. The crew will not be liable in any case aside from bringing them onboard.
- In the event that you need to change your travel date, kindly inform us with a valid supporting document at least 2-3 days before the activity. Last minute requests will incur a postponement fee.
- Child rate is applicable for children between 3-11 years old
- Infants between 0-2 years old are free of charge. No seats will be allocated for infants.
- Children must be supervised by the carer at all times. The crew and attendants will not be liable for them.
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Sutera Marina Jetty
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby or if you have arranged your own transportation, you must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
Pick Up / Drop Off Service
- For pick up / drop off service, you just need to wait for the local guide to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: complimentary car parks near to the Jetty located in 3 parking lots in Sutera Harbour Resort (Magellan Sutera Resort, Pacific Sutera Resort and Marina Clubhouse)