- 1-Hour Morning Cruise Along the Islands of Kota Kinabalu
- Malay Traditional Kuih Assortments and Snacks Included
- Free Flow of Coffee, Tea & Fruit Cordials
- Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off Available
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Exploring the beauty of the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park never got easier when onboard North Borneo Cruises' Islands Morning Cruise! Travellers for leisure will find this perfect as they can sightsee the islands and the city's waterfront in under one hour and all done in luxury. Enjoy the views from the sundeck if you're an avid sunseeker, watch parasailers glide above azure seas, and get an incredible view of the popular Gaya Island and Sapi Island without needing to get wet. If clear skies are on your side, then you'll be greeted with a majestic view of Mount Kinabalu standing sentry over the city of Kota Kinabalu.
Wish to board the popular sunset or city night dinner cruise? Check this page to purchase Sunset or KK City Night dinner cruise tickets.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- All rates displayed are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Please bring your passport/MYKAD number for registration
- Tables and seats are on sharing-table basis of 3-4 persons per table. Single or dual traveller bookings are accepted and may share table with other passengers.
- Additional high season surcharge are applicable for public holidays and eve of public holidays
- Guests are to arrive at least 30 minutes prior departure at Sutera Marina Jetty
- No outside food and drinks are allowed onboard the cruise.
- Consumption of drugs or conducting any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to all members of the crew and attendants. The operator reserves the right to involve authorities should there be any violent or unruly behaviour occur.
- The cruise captain holds full authority regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied at all times. The crew will not be liable in any case aside from bringing them onboard.
- In the event that you need to change your travel date, kindly inform us with a valid supporting document at least 2-3 days before the activity. Last minute requests will incur a postponement fee.
- Child rate is applicable for children between 3-11 years old
- Infants between 0-2 years old are free of charge. No seats will be allocated for infants.
- Children must be supervised by the carer at all times. The crew and attendants will not be liable for them.
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Sutera Marina Jetty
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby or if you have arranged your own transportation, you must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
Pick Up / Drop Off Service
- For pick up / drop off service, you just need to wait for the local guide to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: complimentary car parks near to the Jetty located in 3 parking lots in Sutera Harbour Resort (Magellan Sutera Resort, Pacific Sutera Resort and Marina Clubhouse)