- Desa Cow Farm
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Take sightseeing to a whole new level by taking a paragliding adventure at Lohan Village, Ranau. Located 108km away from Kota Kinabalu, Ranau is surrounded by lush greenery, clear rivers and mountain ranges, which makes it perfect for adventurers to soar through the air and get a magnificent bird’s eye view of the land below.
More importantly, the best thing about this package is that no prior knowledge is required for this activity as our experienced tandem pilot will guide you through all the steps and fly with you to ensure your safety throughout.
Apart from this activity, you will be invited to visit Desa Cow Farm which is often referred as the “Little New Zealand”. This is the place where you can capture the majestic sight of Mount Kinabalu along with the surrounding view of green pastures. Families will surely enjoy this activity as the kids get to feed the calves and goats with bottled milk and grass. Lastly, drop by the cafe to grab its freshly made gelato, milk and cheese.
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Walking shoes
- Windbreaker / Jacket
Things You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
Things You Should Know
- GoPro recording is available for rent with an additional charge of MYR30 per flight. If you wish to have your sessions recorded, kindly bring along your thumbdrive/pendrive.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Maximum capacity of paragliding is 90kg.
- Paragliding activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control after the tour has commenced. The refund policy will apply under these circumstances.