- Cruise ride along the Tunku Abdul Rahman Islands and South China Sea
- Sea Gypsies Water Village
- Kota Kinabalu City's Waterfront night view
- Light refreshments of snacks and beverages
- Hotel Pick up/Drop off
Covid-19 Safety and Health Precautionary Measures
- All guests are required to complete their health assessment on the MySejahtera apps and show the status during the tour date and during tour registration. Only guests with NEGATIVE Covid-19 screening result & complete dose(s) of vaccination are allowed to join the tour.
- Covid-19 vaccinated guests are exempted from the mandatory Covid-19 screening test.
- Teenagers aged between 12 - 18 years old are allowed, provided they have been vaccinated at least 1 or 2 dose(s) and show NEGATIVE Covid-19 screening results.
- Children below 12 years old and below are accompanied by their fully vaccinated parents.
- All guests must comply all the Covid-19 SOP and Safety Precautionary Guidelines issued by Malaysia's government for their own safety.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Experience the twilight beauty of Kota Kinabalu at its finest on the Seatango sunset cruise. Board the spacious catamaran gliding through the South China Sea and soak in the all-natural charms as you breeze past the Tunku Abdul Rahman Islands. Unwind your mind with light refreshments provided, including an array of fruits, snacks, and beverages while watching the tangerine blaze of the Bornean sunset.
What to Bring
- Sun protection (hat/cap & sunblock)
- Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic drinks (no corkage fee!)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private tour or tour guide is available upon request. Please check with us for availability.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Tour merchant reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- No Corkage Fee will be imposed for bringing your own drinks onboard.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket at Sutera Marina Jetty
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- [Note for package with Hotel Transfers] You will be picked from your hotel lobby or if you have arranged your own transportation, you must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: complimentary car parks near to the Jetty located in 3 parking lots in Sutera Harbour Resort (Magellan Sutera Resort, Pacific Sutera Resort and Marina Clubhouse)
Pick Up / Drop Off Service (With Hotel Transfers Package Only)
- If you opt for hotel pick up/drop off, you just need to wait for the local guide to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.