- Visit to Sepanggar Island
- Unique marine biodiversity
- Scuba diving Adventure
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Enjoy a day out in the waters with a much-needed dive! Considered a hidden gem, the beautiful Mari Mari Sepanggar Island is only an hour's boat ride away from Kota Kinabalu. Your adventure will bring you to dive amongst unique marine biodiversity like colorful fishes and healthy coral reefs in multiple dive sites with an experienced Dive Instructor or Dive Master. You may even get an unforgettable chance to watch a turtle swimming past if you're lucky! After a nice long dive, lounge on the beach and work on your tan.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Logbook and diver's certification card (for licensed divers only)
- Waterproof camera
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Personal toiletries / towel
- Swimming attire, rash guard, and leggings
- Drinking water
- Extra cash
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- The minimum age to participate in this activity is 18 years old.
- Participants are required to present their passport or IC as proof of age.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise, we recommend that you carefully set out your own schedule with some leeway to ensure you do not miss your next activity.
- Beginners are welcomed to join this tour.
- Participants should refrain from touching and teasing the turtles, coral reefs and other marine life. Participants will be forced to sit out on the next dive if they fail to do so.
- It is recommended that participants wait for at least 24 hours after diving before going on a flight or participating in any high altitude activities. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- Jellyfish season varies but normally starts from mid to end of the year. If you have been stung, please inform your Dive Instructor or Dive Master.
- Jelly bugs are also abundant in these waters and are usually harmless.
- Each dive will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes and will be dependent on weather conditions, participant's fitness, and inhaling oxygen condition.
- Please check with us if you have any special dietary requests e.g. vegetarian. However, we do not guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests.