- Visit to Sepanggar Island
- Unique marine biodiversity
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Enjoy a day out in the waters with a snorkeling adventure! Considered a hidden gem, the beautiful Sepanggar Island is only an hour's boat ride away from Kota Kinabalu. Slip into the clear waters of Borneo to discover healthy marine biodiversity filled with colourful coral reefs and abundant aquatic creatures. You may even get an unforgettable chance to watch a turtle swimming past if you're lucky! After a nice long day, lounge on the beach and soak up the sun to work on your tan.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt
- Sandals / Slippers
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra change of clothing
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- A minimum of 2 adult participants is needed for commencement of tour.
- We recommend that you book 1 month in advance and at least 7 days in advance from the day of your trip.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Harming of coral or marine life is strictly prohibited.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.