- Indulge in a relaxing budget stay in Sisipan Island Resort in Semporna
- Enjoy spacious water bungalows with private balconies overlooking the Celebes Sea
- Explore Semporna’s famous nearby islands including Bohey Dulang, Sibuan, Mantabuan, Mataking, Timba-Timba, and Pom-Pom Island
- Embark on an exciting snorkelling experience around the Semporna islands
Escape the ordinary and find your inner zen at Sisipan Island Resort. Tucked away amidst the turquoise waters of the Celebes Sea, the water bungalows offer a relaxing retreat for those seeking tranquillity away from the bustling city. With its spacious oceanfront villa and a personal balcony, this chalet provides a serene space where you can unwind while enjoying the panoramic views of the azure seascape. For an extra touch of tranquility, the water bungalow features a private bathtub that allows you to enjoy a relaxing soak while gazing upon the vast open sea.
Enjoy a fun-filled adventure exploring the islands of Semporna. Hike to the top of Bohey Dulang Island for a stunning view of the nearby lagoon, which was once an extinct volcanic crater. Snorkel to discover Sabah's incredible marine life around Mantabuan Island and unwind on the serene beaches of Sibuan Island. Immerse yourself in paradise on the pristine white sand bars of Mataking, Timba Timba and Pom Pom Island, renowned for exceptional snorkelling experiences in the Semporna region. Sisipan Island Resort invites you to experience a harmonious blend of adventure and relaxation.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Room & Facilities
Experience pure indulgence at Sisipan Island Resort, where six meticulously decorated water bungalows elevate your stay. Indulge in the comforts of modern amenities, including an indoor and outdoor bathtub, with a view of the mesmerising Celebes Sea. Guests can also enjoy 24-hour electricity, Smart TV with satellite channels, Wi-Fi, fan, heated showers, and round-the-clock air conditioning. The resort also offers convenient room service for delectable meals in bed. As you embark on aquatic adventures, each room comes with snorkelling equipment, ensuring you have everything you need for an immersive experience.
Food & Beverages
Sisipan Island Resort restaurant serves an all-day dining menu specialised in Asian delights.
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Extra change of clothes
- Waterproof bag
What To Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
- The package is based on join-in-basis of shared guide and transport vehicle.
- The operator reserves the right to change routes, schedules, itineraries, and accommodations if circumstances beyond the tour operator's control render it necessary.
- This package is exclusively accessible for individuals aged 15 years and older.
- An extended night’s stay is permitted subject to accommodation availability.
- In the event that weather or sea conditions are deemed unsafe, the operator reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour.
- The boat-in and boat-out times for the Semporna Jetty to Resort Jetty route are from 12:00PM to 1:00PM, and for the Resort Jetty to Semporna Jetty route are from 11:00AM to 12:00PM.
- The entrance fee for Mabul Water Bungalow is RM50 per person, and for Timba Timba Island, it is RM10 per person.
- The resort will not be held responsible or liable for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through activities booked with us or caused by third parties.
- All guests are required to read and sign a Standard Liability Form and other related forms at the resort upon arrival and check-in.
- For safety reasons, swimming and snorkelling activity is not allowed from 6:00PM to 6:00AM.
- Customers who reserved the chalet shall accept full responsibility for any damage and/or lost item(s) in the chalet or within the premises.
- A surcharge of RM100 per person per night will be imposed during Peak Season.
- Check-in is at 12:00PM and check-out time is 10:00AM.
- All rates are inclusive of 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tourism Tax (TTX) RM10 per room per night is applicable for non-Malaysian (payable at hotel).
- For Bohey Dulang Hike, kindly prepare RM50 in cash to cover the Ranger Fee. This fee applies to groups of 1-6 pax.
- Hikers are subject to the Hiking Fee of RM50 per pax for Foreigners and RM20 per pax for Malaysian.
- Sneaker or hiking boots are COMPULSORY for hiking. Sandals, flip-flop, croc slippers are strictly not allowed. Sabah Parks has the right to ban hikers with improper shoe wear.
- The shoe rental kiosk is no longer operating, so please remember to bring your own shoes.
- In case of rain and cancellation of the Bohey Dulang Hike, the tour operator will swap the activity to a snorkelling session.
- Due to the limited number of rangers available, the waiting time can be 1-2 hours, depending on the time it took for the other groups to return to the foothill.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join the hiking activity.
- Please be ready at the boat departure point according to the itineraries provided.
- Please do not bring valuables as there are no lockers on the islands.
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburn.
- Due to the adventurous nature, children under 5 years of age are not encouraged to participate in the Bohey Dulang Hike.
- Kindly inform in advance of any health concerns you may have.
- Harming of coral or marine life is strictly prohibited.
- There are lifeguards stationed in the vicinity.
- The boat journey to the Island may not be suitable for individuals who have any of the following conditions heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injuries / fractures, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal / pelvic diseases.
- The distance of the hike is about 600 metres, so wear comfortable shoes, and bring a water bottle and energy snacks to replenish your energy.
- Pregnant women are also not recommended to participate as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are having similar issues as above, kindly consult your physician before you sign up for this activity.
- Please obey the rules and guidelines set by the resort.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.