- Feeding fishes at Tagal zone
- River swim at the swimming zone
- Fruit garden visit
- Rubber tree tapping demo
- Village games
- Jungle trekking
- Firewood cooked meal
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Moyoq River is one of the most beautiful rivers in Sabah that is managed by the park community and fishing activity is extremely prohibited. Pelian fishes, also known as the 'Gem of the River', are very welcoming. However fishes may not be seen when the river is too muddy. The meaning of “Tagal” in the Kadazandusun language means ”prohibition”. Thus, a fine will be imposed if you are caught fishing in a Tagal area. Visit Tagal Tinopikon Park to experience authentic nature village life together with local Kadazandusun hosts.
- Casual clothes
- Sport Shoes
Things You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Extra cloth
- Drinking water
- Sun Protection (Sunblock / Cap)
Things You Should Know
- Duration of the trip will be approximately 6 hrs.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book this tour.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Please note that fishing, smoking, and bringing fragile glass is strictly prohibited.