- Witness the wonderful views of Dinawan Island and its surrounding
- Stay inside the luxurious tented villas for an exclusive glamping experience
- Stroll around the island and experience total peace and privacy
- Enjoy shore snorkelling and kayaking at the private island
- Sit around the bonfire and witness the beautiful starry sky at night
- Activities: Boat & Shore snorkeling, kayak, paddleboarding, canoe, beach volleyball & football, sunset walk, bonfireand access to clubhouse facility with foosball table, boardgames and pool table.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Step into Dinawan Island and surround yourself with the beauty of Sabah’s tropical island. Wind down and relax at the peaceful private island as you enjoy your time with the sandy white beach and clear blue sea. Snorkel and kayak around the island during the day, and take a walk to the secret beach in the evening for a sunset view you will never forget. At night, sit around the bonfire as you enjoy the sound of the night critters and witness the magnificent starry sky. When you are tired, take a rest inside the tented villa and experience glamping like never before. Dinawan Island is the tropical paradise you are searching for to escape from the hustle and bustle of urban life!
Activities Inclusion: All Activities–Boat & Shore snorkeling, kayak, paddleboarding, canoe, beach volleyball & football, sunset walk, bonfireand access to clubhouse facility with foosball table, boardgames and pool table.
How To Use
- Show your mobile or printed ticket Beringgis Seafood Restaurant Jetty
- Meet up at jetty by 14:30AM on your check-in day.
- Additional meals (Lunch + Hi-Tea & Dinner) can be arranged with surcharge:
- MYR50/child (4-12 years old)
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Minimum headcount of 6 person is required for the activity to proceed. In the event where there is an insufficient number of bookings, guests will be notified one day before the activity and guests can choose either to change the tour date or request full refunds.
- Children (aged 12 or below) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation policy for 4 to 7 days prior to activity date, 50% of the tour activity fee will be forfeited (based on the supplier terms and conditions).
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed with this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book the room.
Select Stay Dates
Choose Room Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.