- Experience Shore Snorkelling in a Private Island
- Complimentary Use of Kayaks, Paddle Board & Floats
- Lunch and Hi Tea Included
- Return Boat Transfer
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Boasting crystal clear waters, unexplored forests, and a diversity of flora and fauna, Dinawan Island offers a tropical getaway where you can enjoy the sights of untouched nature all to yourself, with the added bonuses of eco-friendly facilities and a well-maintained environment. About 20 minutes boat ride from Kota Kinabalu, you will be blown away by the breathtaking scenery in Dinawan Island where you will be welcomed by the squawking sound of the hornbills from a distance. Several activities that are offered to visitors includes scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, sea walking, and many more water sports. Relax and de-stress your soul and mind in a calm atmosphere, perfect for urban dwellers seeking a quiet and untainted place to escape from the hectic city life.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Change of clothes
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof Camera
- Personal toiletries
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Children (aged 12 or below) must be accompanied by an adult
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.