- Marvel at the crystal blue waters of Sabah's ocean as you travel between TARP Islands and Jesselton Jetty (Kota Kinabalu)
- Board onto a fast and comfortable open-air boat to your preferred island (Gaya / Mamutik / Manukan / Sapi Island)
- Show SabahTravel voucher to the stated operator in Jesselton Jetty and easily reserve your seat
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Enjoy a safe and comfortable boat transfer service between Kota Kinabalu's Jesselton Jetty and any islands in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP Islands) - Manukan, Sapi & Mamutik Island. Reserve your seat easily when you book from SabahTravel via a fast and secured payment. Once you are onboard, just sit back, relax and breathe in the soothing ocean breeze as you travel towards your destination.
- The prices stated are not including entrance fee by Sabah Parks at a rate of Malaysian MYR 5 (adult) / MYR 3 (child below 18 years / senior above 60 years) & International MYR 20 (adult) / MYR 15 (child below 18 years / senior above 60 years)
From Jesselton Jetty: 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30
From TARP Islands: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to the stated operator at Jesselton Jetty
- You must arrive at Jesselton Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
- Address: 4th Floor, Wisma Perkasa, Jalan Gaya, 88200 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
- 5 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: public carpark available at Jesselton Point with a rate of MYR1/hour (6.00am - 5.30pm)