- Marvel at the crystal blue waters of Sabah's ocean as you travel between TARP Islands and Jesselton Jetty (Kota Kinabalu)
- Board onto a fast and comfortable open-air boat to your preferred island (Gaya / Mamutik / Manukan / Sapi Island)
- Show SabahTravel voucher to the stated operator in Jesselton Jetty and easily reserve your seat
Choose Your Activity
Select Date and Package Options
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Choose Your Tour Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Enjoy a safe and comfortable boat transfer service between Kota Kinabalu's Jesselton Jetty and any islands in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP Islands) - Manukan, Sapi & Mamutik Island. Reserve your seat easily when you book from SabahTravel via a fast and secured payment. Once you are onboard, just sit back, relax and breathe in the soothing ocean breeze as you travel towards your destination.
- The prices stated are not including entrance fee by Sabah Parks at a rate of Malaysian MYR 5 (adult) / MYR 3 (child below 18 years / senior above 60 years) & International MYR 20 (adult) / MYR 15 (child below 18 years / senior above 60 years)
- From Jesselton Jetty: 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30
- From TARP Islands: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to the stated operator at Jesselton Jetty
- You must arrive at Jesselton Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
- Address: 4th Floor, Wisma Perkasa, Jalan Gaya, 88200 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
- 5 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: public carpark available at Jesselton Point with a rate of MYR1/hour (6.00am - 5.30pm)