Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
Daily (8:30AM - 5:00PM)
15 - 30 Minutes
Jesselton Jetty (Subject to Supplier)
- Marvel at the crystal blue waters of Sabah's ocean as you travel between TARP Islands and Jesselton Jetty (Kota Kinabalu)
- Board onto a fast and comfortable open-air boat to your preferred island (Gaya / Mamutik / Manukan / Sapi Island)
- Show SabahTravel voucher to the stated operator in Jesselton Jetty and easily reserve your seat
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Return Boat Transfer (Scheduled)
Jetty Fee(s), Entrance Fee (TARP Islands)
All Snorkeling Equipment Rental
Enjoy a safe and comfortable boat transfer service between Kota Kinabalu's Jesselton Jetty and any islands in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP Islands) - Manukan, Sapi & Mamutik Island. Reserve your seat easily when you book from SabahTravel via a fast and secured payment. Once you are onboard, just sit back, relax and breathe in the soothing ocean breeze as you travel towards your destination.
- The prices stated are not including entrance fee by Sabah Parks at a rate of Malaysian MYR 5 (adult) / MYR 3 (child below 18 years / senior above 60 years) & International MYR 20 (adult) / MYR 15 (child below 18 years / senior above 60 years)
- From Jesselton Jetty: 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30
- From TARP Islands: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to the stated operator at Jesselton Jetty
- You must arrive at Jesselton Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
- Address: 4th Floor, Wisma Perkasa, Jalan Gaya, 88200 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
- 5 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: public carpark available at Jesselton Point with a rate of MYR1/hour (6.00am - 5.30pm)
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.