- Marvel at the blue waters of Sabah's ocean as you travel between TARP Islands and Sutera Marina Jetty (Kota Kinabalu)
- Board onto a fast and comfortable open-air boat to your preferred island (Gaya / Mamutik / Manukan / Sapi Island)
- Show SabahTravel voucher to the stated operator and easily reserve your seat
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Enjoy a safe and comfortable boat transfer service between Kota Kinabalu's Sutera Marina Harbour Jetty and any islands in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP Islands) - Manukan, Sapi & Mamutik Island. Reserve your seat easily when you book from SabahTravel via a fast and secured payment. Once you are onboard, just sit back, relax and breathe in the soothing ocean breeze as you travel towards your destination.
Voted as the top favourite among tourists, Sapi Island provides a wide array of unique activities such as Coral Flyer (Borneo's longest island-to-island zipliner), island trekking and water sport.
Manukan island is the most visited island amongst Tunku Abdul Rahman Park Islands. With its long stretch of beach facing the clear waters, visitors won't need to worry on squeezing with other people. Some water activities included are snorkelling, banana boat, parasailing and windsurfing.
Being less frequented island, Mamutik Island is known for its tranquil scene and beautiful beach. If you prefer a quiet and private space, then Mamutik Island is the right one for you.
- The prices stated are not including Sabah Parks entrance fee at a rate of Malaysian MYR 5 (adult) / MYR 3 (child below 18 years / senior above 60 years) & International MYR 20 (adult) / MYR 15 (child below 18 years / senior above 60 years)
- From Sutera Marina Jetty: 9:30, 11:30
- From TARP Islands: 14:00, 15:00
How To Use My Ticket
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to the stated operator at Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
- You must arrive at Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to boarding time.
How To Get There
- Meet up location: Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty
- Address: Sutera Harbour Boulevard Sutera Harbour, 88100, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, 88100, Malaysia
- 10 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- 20 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Parking info: Free parking at The Pacific Sutera Hotel - Sutera Harbour Resort
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.