- Discover Sabah and its iconic places as you tour the city and the countryside on a motorcycle
- Unlimited mileage for you to explore Kota Kinabalu like a local and create unforgettable adventure
- Plenty of motorcycle options to suit your needs
- Pick up your motorcycle at the airport or any other preferred spots within the Kota Kinabalu area
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Rent a motorcycle and ride to popular attractions in Kota Kinabalu at your leisure! Sabah is blessed with stunning vistas and incredible wildlife, and they are calling out for you to discover. So, don your helmet and hop on the motorcycle as you visit iconic landmarks in the city and create a memorable trip that fits your schedule. Be free and visit places like Mount Kinabalu, Kundasang, Sandakan, and Semporna for fun out-of-city exploration, where you are not restricted to a set itinerary and destination. Book your motorcycle ride now and experience the beauty of Land Below the Wind like a local.
- The vehicle rentals follow a strict delivery policy according to these operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM; Sunday: Closed
- Motorcycle driver and guide are not included in this package.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid Driving License (International Driving License for foreigners).
- Drivers must provide a copy of their identity card or passport for verification and recording purposes.
- Drivers will need to sign an agreement and pay a MYR200 security deposit per motorcycle. The security deposit will be paid in full to the driver if the motorcycle is returned in the same condition as when it was rented.
- All costs associated with any damage, accident, or violation during the rental period are the drivers' responsibility.
- Drivers must take pictures of all four sides of the motorcycle before renting it to keep as a personal documentation of its condition.
- Drivers are responsible for refilling the fuel tank using only RON95 fuel to the same level it was when he or they picked up the motorcycle.
- Late returns of all motorcycles will be fined RM5 per hour. Drivers will be charged for a full day's rental if the motorcycle is returned after normal business hours.
- There will be no refunds for unused rental time for early returns of the motorcycle.
- The motorcycles are not allowed to be used on dirt roads and other rugged terrains, including beaches.
- Usage of the fully automated motorcycle (scooter) in unapproved, out-of-town areas will result in the forfeit of the security deposit.
- The motorcycles must be picked up and dropped off during normal business hours (9:00AM - 6:00PM, Monday to Saturday).
- The motorcycle's headlights must be turned on at all times, including daytime, during riding.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.