2 Days 1 Night
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Pick Up Time
To Be Arranged
- Visit Mantanani Island
- Fun Snorkeling Sessions
- Blue Tears Watching
- Sunset Walk and Village Tour
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
Mantanani Island is located in the northwest region of Kota Belud and is only an hour and 30 minutes' drive away from Kota Kinabalu. You can stay at Sutera @ Mantanani Island Resort & Spa with an incredible ocean view. Meanwhile, you can admire the gorgeous sunset and go on a tour of the village. The last tour of the day will be to witness the bioluminescent 'Blue Tears' and have a wonderful journey with a stay at Sutera @ Mantanani Island Resort & Spa.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sun hat / Cap
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sunblock lotion
- Change of clothes
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof Camera
- Suitable outfit for snorkeling
- Drinking water
- Personal toiletries
- Hat / Cap
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise, we recommend that you carefully set out your own schedule with some leeway to ensure you do not miss your next activity.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
About this tour
- Basic equipment is provided for snorkelling such as fins, life jackets, and goggles. For convenience, they will be brought on the boat with us on snorkelling trips.
- An English-speaking guide will be with you during the duration of your stay.
- Kayaks are also provided and can be used free of charge. Please enquire at the front office so they can assist accordingly.
- If guests wish to play volleyball, beach ball, board games, or even the trampoline, they are all free of charge. Please enquire at the front office so they can assist accordingly.
- During snorkelling season, there will be two (2) snorkelling sessions: the first session is after registration upon arrival on the island and the second session is the day before departure. Enquire directly at the front office and they will arrange accordingly. If you wish to go on more than two snorkelling sessions, you may need to charter a boat which will cost approximately RM2800.
- For guests interested in diving, they will be directed to another agent. Please enquire at our front office and they will assist accordingly.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- The Liability Release Form must be understood and signed by the participant before commencement of the tour.
- Check-in and check-out times for most hotels and resorts are between 14:00 hrs (2pm) and 12:00 hrs (12pm) respectively. However, it may vary depending on the accommodation. Please kindly check with your respective accommodation for more accurate information.
- Under the regulation from Malaysia's Ministry of Tourism and Culture, foreign tourists are required to pay a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) at a flat rate of MYR10 per room per night regardless of the accommodation's star rating and to be paid upon check-in. Malaysians or permanent residents are exempted from the TTX and is required to present a valid identification upon check-in.
- As this is not a luxury beach resort, it only has the most basic of facilities thus we recommend that you bring your own toilet amenities for a more comfortable stay.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.